Friday, March 21, 2008

Stir Fry Dinner



Lots of veggies, a little chicken, brown rice and a generous amount of Sriracha to give it some punch.

In terms of riding, I must admit to feeling the urge to upgrade something on one (or both!) of my bikes. I'm not sure what it will be, maybe a new crank for my mountain bike (the new XTR crank is the sweetness), MTB shoes without a Boa closure (my tongue always slips to the side), Ergon BD1 pack, or a new lense for my Radars. Perhaps a Specialized Toupe saddle (now that it's offered in a 155 to fit my wide sit bones) or pair of Arundel carbon cages for my road bike. Next week I turn 35 so I need to think of something...

3 comments:

KanyonKris said...

Better picture, looks more appetizing.

IamMatt said...

if you have issues with the boys' then the toupe is nice, very nice.

Unknown said...

35 -- the age you are officially closer to 50 than to 20.