Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back in the Saddle of Life

It's always a bummer to return home after a good vacation, but thus far I have yet to discover a means of extending my time away from work & daily responsibility. Luckily the weather has been good since we returned Monday night and I've been out on the road bike each day. Yesterday was a super easy spin around the southwest end of the SLC valley in the evening and today was an easy ride up Emigration during the early afternoon. My legs aren't great, and I'm still feeling tired, but once I recover from the efforts of last week I hope to be rolling well.

I'm not sure what I'll be riding on Friday and Saturday so if you have any suggestions let me know. Company is always preferred over riding solo. Next week looks promising for some early spring action on the SLC BST. It will be good to log some hours on the local dirt again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spring break means I have my babysitter for 10 days.

I'm up for a ride Friday, but will be doing the RMR crit Saturday. Join us in the weekly world championships of Utah. Just bring the leg warmers so you minimize the road rash when some 13 year old take out your rear wheel.