Stay tuned for pictures of my T-Day dinner. Until then I need to get out and ride in order to free up the calories that will be needed to manage the gluttony. Unfortunately the thermometer is currently sitting at 18 degrees... On a positive note the cold temps should result in even more calories being burned!
On a different subject, I spent a few hours yesterday trying to get email to work on my new Blackberry Curve only to discover that I didn't have a BB specific data plan. I wish all of the 'Getting Started' guides and online documentation would mention that small, but vitally important fact! Support is closed for the holidays and I can't add the BB plan online so I'm forced to wait until tomorrow. Lame.
Flies in the Labor Day Ointment
-
Weather for the start of the Labor Day weekend today (Friday) looks pretty
good. The large-scale pattern hasn't really changed dramatically for some
tim...
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment