Monday, July 16, 2007

Fatty

Remember when I said I used to be fat? At work today I came across this sweet picture of me taken back in the day and it cracked me up. I'm no Chicken mixing it up in the mountains of the Tour but yeah, I've dropped a few pounds over the years. I'd love to drop an additional 10 pounds but given where I started I figure I'm not doing too bad. Check it out...

Sly snapped this picture of me at the Draper ICUP in May:



Here's a shot taken of me at work sometime in 2002. I bought my road bike the fall of 2003.

6 comments:

Forrest said...

When will you bring back the beard? Dude biking changes peoples lives in positve ways!

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

i might post one of me at 210 lbs. its quite a site

B-Horn said...

Agree with Forrester, your before picture looks like a disturbed character on Northern Exposure. Where as the after is the dude ready to get set up by Chuck Woolerly...

That's ok I was really ugly and disturbed before, now I'm only kinda disturbed and really ugly or vice versa...

Piotrek said...

Wait a minute! Is someone making fun of beards?

Mr. Clean said...

Beards are cool. I want to see sly at 210. I'll show me at 175 and 215 before I took up cycling at in my late 20's

Anonymous said...

I used to be 315 pounds until I discovered Jenny Craig... After eating her, I was up to 445.
Not really, I was pretty much always skinny and am probably at the height of my fattiness at the moment. Still, always impressed to see others progress.
RB