Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I love riding the trainer...

...at least that is what I've been telling myself lately. Monday I did a single set of 3x5 minute transition intervals (up, up, up, down, down) followed by a period of recovery and then one 10 minute interval of 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off. Tuesday I just spun easy and today I did 2x15 minute intervals at an average heart rate of 161 and 164 bpm.

On the subject of real riding, today I received the green light to spend the week of Feb. 19th working remotely in Phoenix. I'm planning on 2-3 hours each day. Of riding that is. Work should be normal hours. :)

For some reason I have a very strong urge to purchase a pair of Arundel Dave-O bottle cages. I'd never heard of them before today, but now that I'm aware of their existance the blue color option is calling my name. I decided to order another pair of Time Impact cleats to use with my new shoes, so with the money I saved (by not buying new pedals) I could pick some up... Cyclingnews gave them 4.5 yellow jerseys so there's a bit of function mixed in with their good looks.

No comments: