Thursday, September 20, 2007

For Kris

Note the strategically placed son to hide any gut that may have been visible!

The ice cream is gone so tonight I had to do one set of 5 oatmeal chocolate chip cookie intervals with skim milk for recovery between efforts. That after a hard workout at In-N-Out Burger where I completed 2 burgers (animal style baby), fries and a few diet cokes. Vacation is the best!

Tomorrow is Disneyland so I'll be walking, standing and waiting in between 2 minute rides all day. The kids have never been so it will be fun just watching their reactions to the spectacle.

5 comments:

Utah Mnt biker said...

Joe Farmer called, he wants his tan back!

KanyonKris said...

What have I done?!?! My eyes!!! ;-)

Wear that biker tan proudly, my friend! It's the mark of the cycling brother/sister hood, hard earned with hundreds of miles in the saddle. And to post a photo, well that's going above and beyond.

utah mnt biker: Pot calling Kettle? If you don't have a tan like that I question your commitment to cycling. ;-)

Have fun in Dizyland. We went a few years back and the kids had a great time - and so did my wife and I. One of the best family things we've done. The kids still talk about it.

Forrest said...

Wear sunscreen, especially on the feet! Better yet, cover up that farmer tan with a shirt. Skin Cancer is for real, just ask my wife.

B-Horn said...

Next time wipe the seaweed off of your chest before the pic is taken...

Piotrek said...

OK, which part of "righteous ladies scantilly clad" didn't you get? :)