Monday, November 16, 2009

I want to be an IN-N-OUT Burger VIP




So I just heard that there will be a VIP event for the new IN-N-OUT Burger in Draper, Utah. However, what bothers me is that - as of the writing of this post, at least - I have yet to receive an invitation. Given my many public statements of love for IN-N-OUT Burger (both on this blog and via comments on many other popular blogs) I am surprised that I haven't been approached to participate in the VIP event.

If you are in a position to fix this obvious oversight on the part of the IN-N-OUT Burger Sale/Marketing/Public Relations/etc. team feel free to contact me via the link in the right sidebar.

8 comments:

Blackdog said...

I hope it is as good as the hype. I just have a feeling that I have been spoiled by Crown Burger.

Ski Bike Junkie said...

I would be more excited about this except that it's going to be an absolute zoo for several months at least. As good as In 'n Out is, if it were even 80% as good as the hype, it would be head and shoulders above anyone else.

Besides, Five Guys is better.

StupidBike said...

you know, draper is like lambs to the slaughter.

Blackdog said...

5 guys sucks. Their fries taste like they have been rolled in dirt and their burger is just average.

UtRider said...

I had a 5 Guys burger and fries for lunch today and didn't think the latter tasted like dirt.

Blackdog said...

Grainy flavoring. The texture is just like eating moon dust.

Jeff Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Rose said...

I was born on the west coast and ate In-N-Out for years. It wasn't until I moved to the Midwest that I first discovered they had a secret menu. I was floored! In-N-Out is still my favorite burger joint and will always be. Nothing compares!

Reasons why I love In N Out Burger