Thursday, November 5, 2009

Four for Four



After four lunch rides in four days my legs are beginning to fatigue (yes - I will admit I'm currently not in the best condition!) but with such nice weather now is not the time to rest.

Today I rode up to the radio towers located on the west side of City Creek Canyon. It was breezy, but that's a good thing as most of the valley haze is gone. Also, the circulating air has allowed the warm, high pressure system to drop into the valley. This has resulted in even warmer temperatures which could very well set a new record for November (the current record high is 75 degrees).



Tomorrow I'm thinking of extending the lunch ride and driving to Mueller Park. Unless, that is, the trail is muddy. Does anybody know if it's good to go?

2 comments:

South County Ciclista said...

I heard it had snow half way up on Tues. morning. But the lower sections were good.

Anonymous said...

mmmm 75 degrees!