Monday, November 26, 2007

Just Not Feeling It

I left work at 3:30 this afternoon to do an hour on the BST but just wasn't feeling it. Perhaps it was the colder than expected temperature, the haze in the valley or the fact that evening arrives much too early that kept my legs and motivation from making an appearance. Oh well, I'm glad I forced myself out the door as the ride at least gave me an excuse to eat a good number of oatmeal cookies after dinner!

On a different subject, I really, really like my new Blackberry Curve. Originally my plan was to use the BB for a few months before picking up an iPhone. However, I like it so much that I may stick with it and save the $399. The only bummer is the fact that my company uses Good instead of Blackberry Enterprise Server which forces me to use Outlook Web Access to check my work email on the phone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's the difference. I'm feeling it, but can't find the time to ride anywhere but in the spin class at the gym.

Too many kids, too many little jobs to do at home.