Last August I had the good fortune of taking a 2 day session of the Yamaha Champions Riding School at Miller Motorsports Park. Also attending the class was Jason Fogelson, who was there to write an article for Forbes magazine. The article is now available online and is well worth reading. Click here to check it out. Jason did something that I've often regretted not doing, which was to record a two-up ride with Scott Russel. His video is below, and is a masterclass in how to ride the East track. I'll be studying this video a lot over the next 1-2 months as I get ready for my first Apex Trackday!
A Pattern Change to Start October
-
The models are advertising a significant pattern change to start October,
one that will curl the smiles of snow-safety teams in the Wasatch Range.
Over...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment