Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Addition: Bluehouse Maven



Is it winter yet?! I'm so excited to get these out in some pow. I picked them up last night from Jared at Bluehouse Skis and dang, they are HUGE! At 139 in the waist they make my Line Prophet 100's look tiny. Of course, it wasn't long ago that I thought my Prophets were big compared to the old school Rossignol Rebels they replaced. It's all a matter of perspective I guess.

Only 4 more months until the real season starts and no, I'm not talking about cyclocross!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back down there, little bubba. Cross first.

Daren said...

Cross frist, but I'm getting excited for skiing as well. Tanner and I were out working with beacons last night and the inclinometer this evening.

The Mavens should be cool.

Blackdog said...

What to you mount on those? Marker Dukes?

UtRider said...

I am thinking of the Marker Baron. We'll see what deals I can find over the next few months.

Anonymous said...

Those skis are sick, I demoed them for a couple weeks, but they were way to much ski for my little climber body.

Blackdog said...

I have a set of Big Daddy's that I am thinking of putting either the Duke or Barron on. I am just not sure about the ski's. They are super stiff even for someone my size.

Team Rico said...

skiing is for sissies that dont race cross