Tuesday, March 10, 2009

25"

I woke up to one of the best snow reports (so far - I'm hoping we go even bigger before the resorts close) this season: 25" in the last 24 hours at Brighton. What made it even better was being told on the first chair of the day that the Milly Bowl hadn't opened yesterday. Sweet!



The snow was dense courtesy of the wind, but don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I was with the VP of Development again and after riding Milly exclusively for the last 2 months we decided to check out what Great Western had to offer. It was fun, but not amazing, so we made our way back to Milly for one more run before heading to the office. I'm sure it's good over there if you know where to go (I came down Silver Spur and Wrangler). Any suggestions?

I had some sweet ice in the beard that made a nice puddle in my lap during the drive down the canyon. Trying to pull it off yanks on the hair so I just let it melt off.

No comments: