Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nice Commute

I commuted to work this morning with my coworker David, aka Vice President of Development. Not only was traffic light, but riding conditions were soft and fluffy thanks to 8" overnight supplemented by some nice pockets of wind loaded goodness.



Who says developers do nothing but write code, drink Mountain Dew, play video games and read science fiction paperbacks? We try to get together once or twice a week for an offsite coordination meeting to discuss the latest software release under test. Well, at least that's what we talk about on the ride up. It's all business on the way down!







My new boards (186cm Line Prophet 100) were sweet, definitely more ski than what I'd previously demoed, but not too much that I couldn't keep things under control. I can't wait to learn how to really ride them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those skis are beautiful. I'm jealous. Seriously. I wanted to bring them up to the office and set them on my desk so I could fondle them for the rest of the afternoon.

BTW, the boss came by looking for you this morning. He asked if you were out today. I said you'd be in this afternoon but provided no further detail.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the sticks are working out. I think I need a job at your place. I'm no programer but I can make things look pretty. As long as I get my fix of high elevation research.

Bart G said...

yea those boards look fun, maybe I need some more skis.

KanyonKris said...

Twin tip, eh? I expect some backward skiing from you soon.

Anonymous said...

you are so hooked!

UtRider said...

Yeah, why does winter have to end so early?!

One of these days I need to visit Deer Valley. Sundance, Solitude, Brighton, Alta, Snowbird, Park City and The Canyons I've ridden. But not Deer Valley... :)