Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cold Leftovers



Nothing but tracked out snow and frozen fingers at Brighton this morning. Thankfully the fingers thawed on my second lift ride (dang that hurts!) and while the snow was used, it was still nice and soft over on Milly.

I was on some 181 cm Salomon Guns this morning and thought they were sweet. Mark, however, has all but convinced me I should go with 186 cm Line Prophet 100's. If there are any objections to that recommendation let me know. Like, in the next hour. I can't go back to my old skis and need to line up a replacement ASAP!

Logged 14,200 vertical in a little over 2.5 hours. Not a bad way to start the day.

Fact: I haven't been on a bike since December 27th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the prophets. You're gonna dig that ski.

I've got you beat as far as bikes go. I have not been on one since November 28. That includes stationary bikes. I have a feeling it's really going to hurt when I get back on one.

KanyonKris said...

Keep staying off the bikes. I need a head start (not that I've been riding much.)