Monday, March 5, 2007

City Ride +1

Pretty weak I know but at least it was outside instead of on the trainer. My route wasn't the best today: South on 400 E to 1700 S then west to Pioneer and north to Indiana/800 S. I rode east on 800 S to 1500 E then turned west on 1300 S and back on 900 E. I get bummed riding in the city with all the lights. Sure I enjoy living in Riverton but man, I miss the rural roads of Payson. Of course, once the snow melts and the ski resorts close there's no better place to ride than up one of the SLC canyons. On the way back to the office I stopped at Contender to ask what I needed to do to replace my recalled SRAM Force brakes. Ryan wheeled my bike back to the shop and 10 minutes later I was on my way with a new set of brakes. Those guys blow me away with their service. If you're in the market for a new ride you can't go wrong with Contender.

No comments: