Friday, December 7, 2007

That's How I Roll

 
Today was another go at McDowell with Kris and my brother. The bro spends too much time in his dental office and kept remarking how "good it feels to be outside." Limited time is one of the many joys of owning your own business. Well, not really but it does make one appreciate the rare moments of leisure and recreation. We knocked off the Sport, Technical, Long, Sport and Scenic loops in that order. There was a brief 10 minutes of rain during which we hung out in the bathroom (we had just finished the Technical loop and were about to start the Long - all loops begin and end at the parking lot) but other than that the weather was dark, cloudy, windy but dry. Until 2 pm that is at which point it rained steadily until 9 pm. Hopefully the trails will be rideable tomorrow...

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Alicen said...

You're making me miss AZ, Mark. My mission president used to have the new missionaries climb up to that Sunrise Peak the first day in AZ. I'll have to drag Darrin down there one of these days...as long as there's In-n-Out Burger around I think he'll be down. :)